Nutrition Per Serving
- Calories: 454 Cal
- Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 64g
- Protein: 19g
- 1 Cup Frozen Kale, thawed and water squeezed out of it
- 1/2 each 10 ounce package Tempeh, diced
- 1/2 Cooked Sweet Potato, diced
- 1 Can Ranchero Beans or Black Beans
- 2 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Chipotle Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro, chopped and divided in half
- 1/2 Cup Green Onions, chopped and divided in half
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Vegan Cheese (i.e. Daiya), divided in half
- 8-10 each Organic Corn Tortillas (Tip: always buy organic to ensure you are not getting GMO corn)
- 1 each 15 ounce Can Enchilada Sauce (i.e. Hatch Mild Enchilada Sauce)
- Preheat oven the 375 degrees. If you are using corn tortillas, wrap them in foil and heat for 10-15 minutes. They will roll more easily if warm.
- Combine kale, tempeh, sweet potato, beans, spices, salt, and 1/2 of cilantro and green onion.
- Pour 1/2 can of sauce into 9”x 9” pan.
- Lay out tortillas on the counter.
- Divide filling down the center of tortillas and sprinkle each tortilla with cheese (about 1.5 tsp.).
- Roll tortillas and tightly place into the pan (seam side down).
- Cover with remaining sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Remove foil and garnish with remaining green onion and cilantro.