Nutrition Per Serving
- Calories: 522 Cal
- Fat: 31g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sugar: 7g
- Protein: 38g
- 1/2 Yellow Onion, diced
- 2 tbsp. Chopped Garlic
- 1 bag Shredded Carrots (8 ounces)
- 1 bag Mushrooms, sliced (2 ounces)
- 1 Jar Marinara
- 2 Pounds Ground Turkey Meat
- 4 ounces Red Wine
- 1 pinch Chili Flake
- 1 Tbsp. Italian Seasoning
- 2 tsp. Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In sauce pot bring a flame to medium-high. Add olive oil, let the oil warm.
- Add onions and stir until translucent, then add garlic until slightly brown.
- Add mushrooms & carrots, stirring frequently until vegetables have softened.
- Add ground turkey and cook until brown. Add red wine.
- Decrease heat to medium-low, then add marinara sauce and seasonings.
- Let simmer for 20 minutes or until liquid has reduced by one-quarter.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Once your bolognese has cooled enough, top with your favorite cheese or nutritional yeast.
- Reserve excess sauce and freeze for later use.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese has browned. Remove the sheet tray from the oven and enjoy!