Nutrition Per Serving
- Calories: 118 Cal
- Fat: 7.6g (3.4g Saturated Fat)
- Carbohydrates: 11.2g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Sugar: 7.3g
- Protein: 1.6g
- 1 1/2 Cups sliced Almonds (toasting is optional)
- 12 Ounces Dark Chocolate, chopped or in chips
- 1 tsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 Cups Lightly Crushed Freeze-Dried Strawberries
- 2-4 tsp. of Flaky Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Line 17" x 11" baking sheet with a silicone baking sheet, aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Toast the almonds for 10 minutes on the baking sheet. Remove from the oven and let both the baking sheet and almonds cool. This can be done anytime in advance.
- In a microwave, heat the chocolate and coconut oil in a bowl. To do this, heat for 30-45 seconds at a time and stir between each time.
- Fold the chocolate into a bowl containing the almonds and strawberries.
- Drop by tablespoons onto the lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 6-8 minutes. Remove and sprinkle with flaky sea salt. Return the pan to the refrigerator and chill until firm (about 1 hour).