Nutrition Per Serving
- Calories: 154
- Fat: 7.1g (Saturated Fat: 1g)
- Carbohydrates: 1.2g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Sugar: 0.3g
- Protein: 22.2g
- Sodium: 51mg
- Two 3-5 ounce pieces of salmon
- 3-4 slices of lemon
- 6 peppercorns
- 2 sprigs parsley or dill
- ¼ cup dry white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc (optional)
- In a medium saucepan, fill up to ⅔ of the way with water. (If using white wine, use slightly less water and add in the wine).
- Add slices of lemon, 6 black peppercorns and 2 sprigs parsley or dill.
- Bring to boil, reduce to simmer and add salmon.
- Cook for 8 minutes or until opaque. Do not boil or fish will be overcooked on outside and raw in middle.
- You can serve the salmon hot or cold.