Nutrition Per Serving
- Calories: 468 cal
- Fat: 21.6g (4.9g Saturated Fat)
- Carbohydrates: 47g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 5.3g
- Protein: 29.9g
- 16 ounces Tempeh, cut into small pieces and steamed
- 1 1/4 Cup VEBA Peanut Ginger Sauce, divided (recipe in Notes below)
- 8 ounces cooked Brown Rice Noodles or Whole Wheat Vermicelli; rinsed and tossed with 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil (2 ounces dried)
- 1 Cup thinly sliced Napa or Green Cabbage
- 1 large Carrot, shredded or cut into ribbons with a wide mouth peeler
- 1 Cup thinly sliced Red Cabbage
- 1 Rep Pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 Persian Cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 4 Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup roughly chopped Cilantro and/or Mint Leaves
- 1 handful of Sunflower Sprouts
- 2 Tbsp. Black Sesame Seeds
- 1 Lime (use the one that you zested for the dressing)
- Make the Peanut Ginger Sauce.
- Marinade the Tempeh in 2/3s of a Cup of the Peanut Ginger Sauce for at least 6 hours (best at 24 hours).
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking sheet.
- Toss the Tempeh onto the lined baking sheet and place into the oven. Bake the Tempeh for 25 minutes; tossing it halfway through and cooking it until it caramelizes.
- While the Tempeh is cooking, set out one large bowl or individual bowls. Arrange the noodles and vegetables into the bowls.
- Remove the Tempeh from the oven. Divide the Tempeh amongst the bowl(s). Top with sesame seeds. Drizzle the remaining peanut sauce and a squeeze of lime juice.