Nutrition Per Serving
- Calories: 128 cal
- Fat: 8.2g (1.7g Saturated Fat)
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Sugar: 7.5g
- Protein: 4.5g
- 1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Low Sodium Tamari or Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tsp. of Sriracha (or more to taste)
- Zest of one Lime
- 1 tsp. grated Ginger
- 1 tsp. minced Garlic (about 1 clove)
- 1/4 Cup Warm Water (as needed depending on the consistency of the peanut butter you are using)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients except the warm water.
- If necessary, adjust the consistency with warm water.
(For a peanut-lime marinade, add an additional 1 Tbsp. Cider Vinegar and 1 Tbsp. Water)
- Try this sauce in our Peanut Ginger Tempeh Rainbow Buddha Bowl. Click here for the recipe.
- This sauce also pairs nicely with our Coconut, Turmeric & Ginger-Marinated Chicken Breast recipe. Click here for the recipe.