Nutrition Per Serving
- Calories: 222
- Fat: 4.8g (Saturated Fat: 0g)
- Carbohydrates: 52.9g
- Fiber: 8.6g
- Sugar: 10.3g
- Protein: 11g
- Sodium: 61mg
- 1 apple
- 1 ½ cup whole oats
- 1 ½ cups milk of your choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup frozen fruit of your choice (optional)
- Chop apple into small, bite-sized pieces.
- Mix 1 ½ cups whole oats and 1 ½ cups milk of your choice.
- Add chopped apple or frozen fruit and 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Place in fridge overnight and enjoy the next morning cold or hot.