Nutrition Per Serving
- Calories: 170 Cal
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Protein: 24g
- 1 - 1.5 Pound Flank Steak
- Salt to Taste
- Pepper to Taste
- Option: Any Dry Spice or Rub mix
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Season the steak with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large, oven-proof saute pan. Once the pan is hot, place steak in the pan over high heat and cook for 2 minutes or until the steak is lightly browned.
- Flip the steak and turn off the heat. Sprinkle on add any extra spice, such as a spice rub, at this time.
- Transfer the pan to the 375-degree oven and cook for the desired amount of time.
- Remove the pan and let the steak rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- COOKING TIME FOR DESIRED TEMPERATURES:
Rare: 6-7 minutes in the oven
Medium Rare: 7-9 minutes in the oven
Medium: 10-11 minutes in the oven
Medium Well: 11-13 minutes in the oven
- This steak is great on a cobb salad! Click here for our Cobb Salad with Mustard and Chive Vinaigrette recipe.