Nutrition Per Serving
- 3 cups (or 12 ounces) of fresh cranberries, rinsed
- 2 cups of distilled white vinegar
- 8 fresh thyme sprigs
- 32 black peppercorns
- 8 pieces of orange peel
- Make an "x" in each of the cranberries.
- Heat the vinegar until just steaming.
- Using a funnel, divide the cranberries among the bottles.
- Add 2 sprigs of thyme, 2 pieces of orange zest, and 8 peppercorns to each bottle.
- Split the vinegar among the 4 bottles.
- Seal and store in a cool, dark place for 2 weeks.