Nutrition Per Serving
- Calories: 150 Cal
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Protein: 20g
- 4 each 4-6 ounces Cod Fillets
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 2 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil (divided)
- 1/2 tsp. Salt, plus more to taste
- In a shallow bowl or dish, combine 1 Tbsp. of olive oil, lime juice, cumin, coriander, chili powder, and black pepper. Mix well.
- Lay fish in the marinade for at least 15 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a baking dish, add the remaining oil.
- Place cod fillets in one layer into a baking dish. Sprinkle with salt.
- Place into oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the fish is opaque.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and separate the flesh into bite-size pieces with a fork.