Nutrition Per Serving
- Calories: 333 Cal
- Fat: 16.8g (3.5g Saturated Fat)
- Carbohydrates: 7.9g
- Fiber: 6.4g
- Sugar: 2.7g
- Protein: 37.4g
- 2 each cooked Smoked Paprika and Garlic Chicken Thighs (recipe in Notes below), cut into 1/2 inch strips crosswise
- 1 tsp. Cooking Oil
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp. Minced Ginger
- 1 Cup (or about 4 ounces) of Snap Peas, cut on the bias into thirds
- 1 Cup sliced Mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp. Rice Wine Vinegar, unseasoned
- 1 Tbsp. Tamari (gluten-free soy sauce)
- 1 tsp. Sriracha
- 1 tsp. Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped Peanuts
- 1 tsp. Black Sesame Seeds (optional)
- 1 Green Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped Mint Leaves
- Heat the oil to medium-high heat and add the cooked chicken thighs.
- Add the ginger and garlic and let it cook until lightly golden; about 1 minute.
- Add the snap peas and mushrooms and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Splash with 1 Tbsp. of the rice wine vinegar and the tamari and cook an additional minute.
- Add the sriracha and sesame oil.
- Remove the chicken from the heat and transfer to serving dish or plates.
- Garnish with the peanuts, sesame oil, green onion, and mint leaves.
- Click here for our Smoked Paprika and Garlic Thighs recipe.