Nutrition Per Serving
- Calories: 245 Cal
- Fat: 12.3g (1.5g Saturated Fat)
- Carbohydrates: 4.2g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Sugar: 2.4g
- Protein: 31g
- INGREDIENTS FOR THE COD:
- 4 each 6-8 ounce Cod Filets
- 2 tsp. Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to season
- INGREDIENTS FOR THE TOMATO-CAPER TOPPING:
- 1 Pint of Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Parsley
- 3 Tbsp. Capers, roughly chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced (about 1 tsp.)
- 2 tsp. Lemon Zest (the Zest of about 1/2 of a Lemon)
- 2 tsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/8-1/4 tsp. Cayenne Pepper, optional
- NOTE: Have all of the ingredients at room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Drizzle the cod fillets with olive oil, sprinkle with a pinch of salt, then place on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 10-12 minutes to cook through - thicker fillets or loins may need slightly longer.
- Remove from the oven and transfer on to serving plates. Top each filet with 1/4 of the tomato topping.